Friday 28 September 2018

Technology Tools and Landscape

My Thoughts on Multimedia Tech/Tools we will be Using

The wide variety of Multimedia Tools available to students
Source: Pixabay

From reading the submission regarding the tech we will be using during our time on this module everything seems grand. I am familiar with all of different tools apart from Unity3D which I have some knowledge of but not a whole lot. However from my time spent in CDM Year 1 as well as my own free time I am pretty experienced with the rest of the tools we are required to use. The online element of the module is somewhat new to me but I really like it so far as it allows me to access all the important documentation/information for this module. 

I feel updating the blog will also work very well as a means of reflection and idea generation regarding the work and projects we will be developing over the semester. The skills I would like to develop over the duration of this module is definitely Unity3D development. Game development is a field I am very interested in and I feel it will be both challenging but rewarding for me. I hope it could potentially be something I use in my career in the future.

The "Class Announcements Blog" I also feel is very helpful as it allows all members of the course to keep on top of things in regards to this module if they need it. For instance if they are absent from a lab or lecture and miss something important it will also be available on the blog for them to catch up on.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your enjoying the approach, looking forward to seeing how we can push our skills in game dev this semester!

    ReplyDelete